As of February 20th we are set with stores but we will continue to take applications in case someone drops. Please message us in world if you want to join.
1. In order to be considered for this hunt you must fill out the application completely and meet our criteria listed below. Ask your questions before sending in the app, we won't chase you down for answers.
2. Hunt Gifts must meet the following criteria:
- The gift must be an original creation, no business in a box.
- You can use gift cards though, or add them with an item you create. We want people to come back to your store for more wedding needs!
- The gift must be something you do not currently sell in store, however exclusive colors on an existing product is acceptable.
- The gift must be related to weddings. This can be an obvious relation such as bouquets or wedding bands, but may also be attire you would wear to a wedding, a wedding gift, jewelry, shoes, hair, makeup, etc. Be creative!
- Meeting gift criteria is at our sole discretion.
3. Stores must meet the following criteria:
- The store must be established in some way. This may include an in world presence for at least one month, a consistent store location, a group with a strong number of members, and a website showing a history of products.
- Meeting this criteria is at our sole discretion.
4. You may not drop from the hunt without a good reason. This may seem like a simple rule, but its truly unfair for the hunters and organizers if you drop out.
3. Let us know ASAP if you have any changes to your store location. We cannot possibly read your mind and won't know where to send hunters.
4. Hunt Signs must be posted clearly by February 8th, 2012 and remain up throughout the hunt.
5. One contact person from each store must be in the hunt group to stay apprised of all important information.
6. Contact us if you have questions! We are here to help and are happy to sort out any issues you have. However, we wont acknowledge bitching, complaining, whining, yelling, whining... you get the drift.
1. Hunt Dates:
February 24th, 2012 - March 24th, 2012
2. Hunt Deadlines:
Applications Due: February 3rd, 2012
Notification of Acceptance: by February 6th, 2012
3. Store Limit
First 50 Stores.
4. Hunt Photos:
You may choose to submit a hunt photo, but all photos sent in will be posted
5. Hunt Hints:
This is optional, and we only recommend hints if you have a difficult or two step hunt object location process.
6. Hunt Objects:
The objects are ring boxes and will be sent around February 17th, 2012. The hunt objects may not be changed in any way. The size, color, shape, components MUST remain exactly as it is sent to you. Hunt objects must be placed within 50M of the landing point of the hunters.
7. Decoy Objects:
These may only be used to contain a hint to the object and the maximum amount is 3 decoys.
8. Order of Stores:
Not including the first and last stores, the stores will be assigned using a random generator.